Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do you get rid of a ingrown toenail?

i dont even know if i have one. but the side of my big toe hurts and sometimes the side turns white so i have to actually cut it open and release puss from it.





my mom claims its a ingrown nail. is it?How do you get rid of a ingrown toenail?
Yeah, i get the same thing.


Soak it in warm water for half an hour


once in the morning


once at night


Use disinfectants sometimes


Don't pick at it.


:D hope it works outHow do you get rid of a ingrown toenail?
Ok i've had the same thing and i've had it for a whole year yes a whole year cuz i keep cutting the nail. Let the nail grow out and it should be fine keep if clean keep it dry.
sounds like it, I kept getting them for years on both my big toes but someone told me to use an emery board and file the corners around like u would a finger nail, this causes the nail to grow to center instead of to corners. It worked . . I now file all my toe nails just like I do my finger nails and no more problems
Use hot water as hot as you can stand it put in some salt let your foot soak in it and when you take your foot uot pull the skin away from the nail and put the tip of a Q tip in between the nail and the skin (cut the tip off the Q tip)
UM EWE Yes its an ingrown nail. Go see a doctor to have it removed!!
yea--it is an ingrown.








soak it in some vinegar water mixture.








1/4 cup regular vinegar and water
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment