Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How to treat an ingrown toenail?

On my right big toe, my toenail is ingrown on the right side. How do I fix it? How does soaking it in warm water help? I read that I should put cotton under it to prevent it from growing into the skin, but how can I do that when it's already grown in? Pus has started to ooze out...





I also now know to cut nails straight across.How to treat an ingrown toenail?
wear sandals. soak feet in warm water. avoid trimming corners unless u can see the corner of the nail. use local antibiotic cream daily. and bandage and change ur bandages daily. let a week for heal if still not gone then call a doctor.statHow to treat an ingrown toenail?
i have never had an inforwn toenail and so i cant really help you with that....





however, i have seen information on this website about ingrown toenails.


www.kidshealth.org [click on TEEN]


you can search 'ingrown toenail' in the corner.





-hope that helped! :)
You need to get to a doctor, fast. They need to use a lazer and zap it basically..

No comments:

Post a Comment