Thursday, February 11, 2010

Should I just leave this ingrown toenail?

Ok I posted a question before this on home remedies, 2 answer which where cut a v... the nail is too short and i can't and too lift the nail above the skin-far too painful and i can't get anything in as it just pops right back into place.


Can I just leave it, it is not infected just a little red, will it heal if I leave it be?? If not what can i do as it is very tender.Should I just leave this ingrown toenail?
my brother had these issues. im sure some people it will go away. and some it will get infected. my brothers got sooo bad and he just let it go. it was pusy and red and he had to go get it taken out by a dr. so that is your choice, risk if or get it out.Should I just leave this ingrown toenail?
i get the worst ingrown toenails, once it starts to get infected or you see any puss go to the foot doctor and he can remove it pretty painlessly, they just freeze it and do there thing. ive had like 6 now and i just needed to change shoes and i havnt gotten one in like 2 years
You should seek a podiatrist before it gets infected. The treatment options are greater than after an infection. Also with red and some pain, it might already be infected.
go to your doctor and have it removed. otherwise its going to get infected.
no get it removed!!! i had two...dont just leave it alone its the worst!!
no you should really have it taken care of. go see a foot doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment