Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Should i go to a normal doctor if i have an Ingrown-Toenail Infection?

I've been having it for 1 and a half month already. And i can't wear shoes cause it'd hurt the toe. Not to mention there's lump/swollen. So should i go to the doctor or someplace else? If i go to the doctor, what would happen to my toe? Or what would the doctor do to ';cure'; it?





And I meant, a normal Doctor who you see/visit when you have a fever, Cold, Flu etc.





Because there isn't any Podiatrist that lives near me.Should i go to a normal doctor if i have an Ingrown-Toenail Infection?
Go To The Doctor They Will Tell YouShould i go to a normal doctor if i have an Ingrown-Toenail Infection?
Your doc should be able to fix that. If it needs a more permanent fix you might need a podiatrist. My problem was recurring so they did some minor surgery.
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment