Thursday, February 11, 2010

Will the army not let me join with ingrown toenail?

hey, does anybody know, that will the british army. still let me go to ITC catterick ? with a ingrown toenail? cause i know theres a medical facility there, but not 100% sure. but anyway, i start training next week. but just recently got a ingrown toenail, ive passed ADSC etc.. but i cant exactly do much about my nail in a week.Will the army not let me join with ingrown toenail?
Start soaking the toe in warm water for about 20 minutes.About 2 or 3 times a day. Add a little bleach in the water. It wil acts as a a disinfectant' You should be fine by the time you are ready to go..Will the army not let me join with ingrown toenail?
get it taken out, by a foot docter, i get mine out maybe a day, day after i call to scedule an appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment