Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have an ingrown toenail and know I need to go to the docs(its semi bad) about how much does it cost to do it?

The ingrown nail is infected, so its beyond treatment by me, and I just want to know what I am looking at price wise, at least a ballpark figure.I have an ingrown toenail and know I need to go to the docs(its semi bad) about how much does it cost to do it?
Couple hundred, without insurance...depends on how bad it is too.My moms ingrown toenail was one of the worst that the doctor had ever seen and it cost her $300, without insurance.I have an ingrown toenail and know I need to go to the docs(its semi bad) about how much does it cost to do it?
Hello!


I work for a company that offers health benefit discounts. It is NOT an insurance company. It's a discount program for members who sign up for one fo the programs (perhaps for you-- $30/mo) Then go to an Ameriplan provider who gives you the discount. Send city/state. I would love to help you

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment