Friday, February 5, 2010

How can I fix my ingrown toenail w/ out a doctor?

It has a little bit of pus and is red and swollen. It only hurts when stepped on or stubbed. What can I do about it? I am soaking my toe in hot water right now.How can I fix my ingrown toenail w/ out a doctor?
cut the excess skin around itHow can I fix my ingrown toenail w/ out a doctor?
wait for it to get hella infected then go see your doc...or u can just see your doc now..or, no joke, pop pills to go along with your balls of steel and pull the toe nail off, put antibiotic ointment on it and wrap it with gauze.
Try cutting a V into the middle of it. The edges will grow together forcing it to come away from the skin on either side. My dad does this for his toe, that he damaged after dropping a brick on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment