Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How can I kill the proud flesh of ingrown toenail?

I have an ingrown toenail but I removed the ingrown toenail. The only problem I have now is how do I kill off the proud flesh or the flesh that is coming out of the side of the toe?How can I kill the proud flesh of ingrown toenail?
In your case, the tissue is probably just swollen due to the ingrown nail and then the trauma of the subsequent removal. Keep your toe clean, use antibacterial ointment, and bandage it. Use ice also to help decrease the swelling. If after couple days your toe doesn't seem to be healing, you should see your doctor to make sure there's no infection.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About how to fix an Ingrown toenail this information is very helpful me. I have to say that for the last few of hours i have been hooked by the impressive articles on this website. Keep up the wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete