Friday, February 5, 2010

How much does an ingrown toenail operation cost?

I have ingrown toe nail for some time now and my health insurance doesn't cover it, I heard it's really expensive :(. I'm trying to treat it myself but I have to work a lot so that doesn't help, sometimes it gets better sometimes worse!!How much does an ingrown toenail operation cost?
i knew somebody who had it done here in indiana. it costs them $400.00 for one toenail.i have to have some of mine removed on january 18. i can imagine what that will costHow much does an ingrown toenail operation cost?
Nothing, absolutely nothing. Just grab that sucker with a piar of tweezers and pull it out. Then pour on peroxide and bandage.


It hurts like heck but not as bad as the needle the doctor sticks into the end of your toe all the way to the cuticle.
Just cut it off you big baby.
I have had ingrown toenails before and I have ripped them out myself. Yes it hurts real bad but it was killing me anyways and after a few days it feels so much better that it was all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment