Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it safe to go swimming after ingrown toenail surgery?

Is it safe to go swimming in a swimming pool the day after an infected ingrown toenail was removed by a doctor? I'm not sure if the chlorine would have any bad effects on it or not...I imagine it'd be something like cleaning it out since chlorine is so powerful in that aspect, but I'm not sure. Help?Is it safe to go swimming after ingrown toenail surgery?
it should be fine but maybe you should wait a couple of days to be sure that it will be fine.

2 comments:

  1. Its been 2 months sence my operation. Is it ok to go swimming?? Please help!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This information is very helpful me. I have to say that for the last few of hours i have been hooked by the impressive articles on this website. Keep up the wonderful work and if you want more info about how to fix an Ingrown toenail then visit here.

    ReplyDelete