Sunday, February 7, 2010

I have a really bad ingrown toenail on my big toe that i need out asap! help please!?

I am going to stay up all night if i have to to get this thing out. Please only home remedies, don't tell me to get a pedicure, see a doctor, or get any medicine. Thanks!I have a really bad ingrown toenail on my big toe that i need out asap! help please!?
I used to have them really bad and a procedure was the only solution.





But if you want to do it yourself, just rip the toenail out. It'll probably be the most painful thing you've ever experienced, but hey, you don't want to see a doctor. Careful of infection afterwards.I have a really bad ingrown toenail on my big toe that i need out asap! help please!?
cut the ingrown part and but foot in salt water
use a nail filer, toenail clippers

1 comment:

  1. i have both big toes that are bad and cant get it out and if i try its hurts like hell what do i do to get it out sign cordell bradbury 13 years old kid

    ReplyDelete