Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can I treat my ingrown toenail?

I have an ingrown toenail on my right big toe, and was wondering how to relieve it. It's not really serious - yet. It only causes minor discomfort when my foot is in a certain position. I don't know what to do - where to cut it, or if to cut it. Do I let it grow out?How can I treat my ingrown toenail?
soak it then if it gets worse go 2 the doctor or hav 1 of ur parents make it numn with this stuff and then dig it out and cut it out u don't feel a thing my dad did it 2 me he is a doctor thoughHow can I treat my ingrown toenail?
Ouch. Either try and cut the part of the nail that is circulating your toe each side as far back as you could. Then use alcohol based medicine, keep it clean and bandaged. Once it grows again, keep it trimmed straight across. Or have to get the doctor to remove it. It not fun because it hurts like H***. Main thing not to get it infected or you will not be walking for a while.
Cut it off. Most likely, instead of growing out, it'll start to infect your toenail.





It's best to get rid of it.
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment