Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How should I treat an ingrown toenail on my 7 month old baby?

I just noticed yesterday that my 7 month old baby has an ingrown toenail. It's very red and I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to call the doctor if I can treat it myself.How should I treat an ingrown toenail on my 7 month old baby?
Doctor ONLY!!!How should I treat an ingrown toenail on my 7 month old baby?
CALL YOUR DOCTOR If you don't seek medical attention for this and the infection continues to get worse, you can be charged with failing to properly care for your child. Whatever your reason it is not as important as your baby's life. Do it now.
Let the doctor treat it...the best thing for the baby.
go to the pediatrition they will know what to do.
the doctor is the only way to go.
You can't treat it your self you are not a doctor. Call your child's pediatrician before it gets worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment