Friday, February 5, 2010

Ive got to go into hospital and have my Ingrown toenail removed there going to put a caffeta in will it hert?

When they insert the caffeta in will it hert. I have been told it will and i am so scared?Ive got to go into hospital and have my Ingrown toenail removed there going to put a caffeta in will it hert?
they would normally put you under prior to inserting the caffeta....dont stressIve got to go into hospital and have my Ingrown toenail removed there going to put a caffeta in will it hert?
do you mean catheter? they don't hurt,,,just a nuisance. i'd be more afraid of all the needles they're going to stick you with.
I have no idea what a ';caffeta'; is... and I don't see why they would insert a catheter to remove a toenail.





I've had my thumbnail removed before due to a bad injury, and it didn't hurt all that much. They numb it up before doing it anyway. Just don't look at it while they're removing it, and you'll be fine. And it didn't hurt afterwards either. If it's a little sore, just take some advil or tylonal, and you'll feel better.
What's a Caffeta? (or do you mean Catheter/Foley?).


Why would you need one if your only going to have an ingrown toenail removed?. Catheters are inserted into the male Urethra (which is located in the Penis),in order to collect Urine. I hear it does'nt hurt much.
~what in the world is a ';caffeta';? do u mean a catheter? yeah, sure u are going to feel some discomfort initially, when they give u a shot to numb it. after its numb, u wont feel anything, and thats when they will do the catheter. why a catheter? is it to drain it?
I'm guessing you are referring to a urinary catheter and you are concerned about having it put in. I've had it done on a number of occasions, while not my favorite procedure, it is minor and uncomfortable, its not all that painful. No worse that the ingrown toenail you have been suffering with. Hope this helps. Good luck and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment