Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How long does ingrown toenail removal take?

I have a couple of questions?


You see my husband has been really stubborn about it...he won't go until yesterday I convinced him. He's been having his ingrown toenail for a couple of years.


I want to know where will the local anesthetic be injected. How long does the procedure take, How it's done and how much did you pay it would be if you have insurance or not I would still like to know.





Thank You.How long does ingrown toenail removal take?
My Grandmother had this done. It's odd because they inject the anesthetic in to your toe.. but I don't think it takes more than 15-20 minutes. Many doctors can also put a chemical on it to stop that part of the toenail from growing back - I think.





Health Insurance should cover it, and I dont know much about the finances.How long does ingrown toenail removal take?
hello, it depends on how the doctor does it. Most will take off the whole nail from the bed so that it doesnt grow back. That will take some 1/2 hour. They will numb it then use a local so he wont feel any thing..... Cost i dont know about that one, we have medi care so dont have to pay for any thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment