Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What is the toe supposed to look like after ingrown toenail surgery?

I had this surgery 4 days ago and looking at the site today i noticed that it looks good but there is this white, very white pocket of skin by the cavity and not sure if this is normal. it is not a pus pocket and havent played with it dont want to cause infection and cant talk to my doctor on monday. thanks.What is the toe supposed to look like after ingrown toenail surgery?
I think that's the skin the the toe nail used to be under. Don't touch it or mess with it. Keep your toe clean and bandaged.What is the toe supposed to look like after ingrown toenail surgery?
Could be sluff. TAKE GOOD care of it to heal it. I had the same on my right big toe except my doc said most docs will take the whole nail off but I will trim down the sides to make it a skinny nail. Its dry, less nutrients in it, and doesnt grow too much except thicker. If you have no nail be careful and dont kick with your foot! If you're talking about the matrix of the nail that part should have been removed too...





-GL-

No comments:

Post a Comment