Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What are some herbal remedies for ingrown toenail?

I am going to the doctor in 2 hours but I wanted to know for future reference alternative therapies or remedies that would help in the future.What are some herbal remedies for ingrown toenail?
ouch you have a ingrowing toe nail thats a bummer well taking primrose oil can lossen the skin around the toes and make it easy to trim it








Also remember to cut your nail across not rounded.What are some herbal remedies for ingrown toenail?
The only homeopathic treatment I know is a long soak in very hot water - as hot as you can stand it. Loosens up the skin and nail.
Cutting a V in the middle of the nail works!!!! I mean considering it is not majorly ingrown already.
Smash it with a hammer...
Not any that I can think of.





But you know, if you have infection issues, do 1 tsp of bleach in a gallon of warm water and sit your feet in there for 30 minutes everyday.
Trim your nails straight across, don't dig into the corners, this will cause them curl and grow in.
This is what worked for me. When trimming your toe nails, cut straight across the nail. In the middle of the nail, cut a small v. This will serve to relieve the pressure and cut this toe with the v consistently and it will eventually grow out.
I just let it grow out and try not to cut my toenails too short.
Just incase of an infection, tea tree oil works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment